Auditorium Pusat PERMATApintar Negara, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor
Main stage on the first floor, and side room on the second floor
Please click here and follow the instructions in order to complete your registration.
Online registration opened and closed .
|3x3x3 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||6.29||6.55||Australia||6.88||7.89||6.29||6.31||6.45|
|2x2x2 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||1.47||2.47||Australia||3.99||2.26||1.47||2.15||2.99|
|4x4x4 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||23.16||27.48||Australia||28.11||27.04||28.63||23.16||27.30|
|5x5x5 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||44.42||45.64||WR||Australia||47.31||48.23||45.15||44.42||44.45|
|6x6x6 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||1:30.69||1:48.89||Australia||1:39.85||1:30.69||2:16.14|
|7x7x7 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||2:11.37||2:16.75||Australia||2:22.33||2:11.37||2:16.56|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Feliks Zemdegs||1:01.73||DNF||Australia||DNF||DNF||1:01.73|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||25||NR||Singapore||25|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Feliks Zemdegs||9.01||10.21||WR||Australia||10.28||10.04||10.31||9.01||11.24|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Kaemen Te Dengjian||46.96||53.34||Malaysia||52.67||46.96||1:00.38|
|Clock||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||7.27||7.99||NR||Malaysia||7.94||8.14||7.89||8.69||7.27|
|Pyraminx||Muhammad Razin Bin Roslan||3.90||4.57||Malaysia||4.98||DNF||4.64||3.90||4.10|
|Skewb||Luqman Hakim Bin Hairil Azli||3.58||4.40||Malaysia||4.19||3.58||6.25||3.87||5.13|
|Square-1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||9.07||NR||11.49||Indonesia||9.07||10.00||12.83||11.64||13.12|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Feliks Zemdegs||6:11.98||DNF||Australia||6:11.98||DNS||DNS|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||William Gan Wei Ren (颜伟仁)||29:05.00||DNF||Malaysia||DNF||29:05.00||DNS|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||9/11 58:34||Singapore||9/11 58:34|
To all Malaysia Cube Open 2017 participants,
1. Please check the link below to know your group in advance. All participants are still required to register prior competing during the registration period.
2. All participants are required to bring their own cubes for competing.
3. For participants who are joining 3x3 with feet, please prepare individual Speedstacks timer (G2/ pro/ G4 version) and mat. You are required to bring your own timer and mat due to hygiene purposes.
4. Blindfold events(3x3 Blindfolded, 3x3 Multi-Blind, 4x4 Blindfolded and 5x5 Blindfolded) participants are required to prepare individual eye mask.
The Organising team will not provide cubes, timer and mat for feet-solving as well as eye mask for blindfolded events.
Greetings to all the competitors that will be participate in MCO 2017! Since there are only two weeks away, there a few important news that we would like you to know:
1. The participants list has been finalized and checked by us, please refer to the participants list on the WCA website.
2. If there is any error or questions about your registration, please notify us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
3. We will be accepting changing/removing/adding of events until 7th Oct 2017 12:00 a.m (GMT+8) , please email us before the deadline and instructions will be given.
-keep calm and grab a Cube- we will see you in MCO 2017.
Please refer to MCO 2017 Schedule page
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.