The WCA acknowledges the following Regional Organizations:
How to become an acknowledged WCA Regional Organization
The WCA recognizes various Regional Organizations worldwide. The purpose of a WCA Regional Organization is to organize WCA Competitions and support the WCA’s activities in the region. Countries wishing to form a Regional Organization are encouraged to contribute to the WCA in their area before submitting their application. For help organizing a WCA competition in your area, please contact your nearest WCA Delegate.
Requirements for WCA Regional Organizations
- To actively organize or support WCA Competitions in the region of the organization
- To contribute to the Continental WCA Competitions that are held in the continent of the Regional Organization, if required by the corresponding Organization Team
- To respect and operationalize the Objectives set out in the WCA Bylaws and Motions
- To comply with all applicable WCA Regulations
- To accept and comply with decisions of WCA Staff
- To keep on file at the WCA a copy of its current bylaws and, if applicable, regulations in an electronic format
To apply for acknowledgment, please fill out this form.