The WCA acknowledges the following regional organizations:
How to become a WCA Regional Organization
The WCA recognizes various regional organizations worldwide. The purpose of a WCA regional organization is to organize WCA Competitions and support the WCA’s activities in the region. Countries wishing to form a regional organization are encouraged to contribute to the WCA in their area before submitting their application. For help organizing a WCA competition in your area, please contact your nearest Delegate.
Requirements for WCA Regional Organizations
- To actively organize or support WCA Competitions in the region of the organization
- To actively contribute to the Continental WCA Competitions that are held in the continent of the Regional Organization
- To respect and operationalize the Objectives set out in the Bylaws and Regulations of the WCA
- To comply with all applicable WCA Regulations
- To accept and comply with decisions of WCA Officials
- To keep on file with the WCA a copy of its current Bylaws and regulations in an electronic format
Please fill out this form.