SJK(C) Pei Hwa
SJK(C) Pei Hwa School Hall
Kindly check the registration requirement in order to complete your registration.
Online registration opened and closed .
Registration opens on Sunday, 13th May, 12:00am (GMT+8).
*** The steps for registration are as follows:**
2. Pay according to the no.of event that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website).
3. Once registration and payment done, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt with:
i) FIrst timer - Photocopy/ of NRIC/Passport with name, nationality and DOB.
ii) Returner - WCA ID, with name.
4. If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
Please take note that:
* Other forms of registration is not allowed (such as registration at the door)
* Payment of registration fee is only available through Paypal. Both debit and credit card are accepted.
* Payment which does not match with the event registered will be recognise as 'Incomplete registration'
* Incomplete registration: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund
|3x3x3 Cube||Yap Jia Yang||8.64||9.11||Malaysia||9.52||8.64||8.96||8.85||11.18|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ainesh Sevellaraja||1.36||2.59||Malaysia||2.68||2.03||1.36||6.43||3.05|
|4x4x4 Cube||Yap Jia Yang||26.44||32.56||Malaysia||33.41||34.82||30.16||34.10||26.44|
|5x5x5 Cube||Yap Jia Yang||1:01.08||1:06.67||Malaysia||1:12.84||1:01.08||1:03.95||1:12.24||1:03.81|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Darren Siew Ee Yaang (蕭奕暘)||15.77||17.48||Malaysia||17.23||18.37||16.84||15.77||19.58|
|Megaminx||Darren Siew Ee Yaang (蕭奕暘)||46.41||50.51||Malaysia||53.06||46.41||52.46||51.53||47.53|
|Pyraminx||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||3.28||3.46||Malaysia||3.67||3.42||3.28||3.28||3.96|
|Skewb||Ang Zhen Zhou||2.91||3.32||NR||Malaysia||3.37||3.24||3.35||2.91||6.61|
|Square-1||Ng Jun Jie||10.14||11.32||NR||Singapore||10.30||10.70||12.95||10.14||15.41|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||30.89||32.91||NR||Malaysia||47.96||34.85||31.32||30.89||32.57|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 50% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|Clock||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 40.00|
|Megaminx||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|Pyraminx||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Skewb||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 5:00.00|
Update on 19 May 2018:
We have decided to add-on additional 3 events (2x2, Megaminx and Clock) in Tangkak Perkasa 2018.
For those who have registered and wish to add-on any events, kindly email email@example.com, further instruction will be given.
Please refer to Tangkak Perkasa 2018 Schedule page
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.