All competitors must be aware of WCA regulations.
Online Registration ends on 27th October, 2017. On the Spot Registration will be available.
Please visit Registration Details Tab for details.
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400.
Note : Registration is free for SRCC Students. Not Available for On the Spot Registration.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838.
In the description, mention SRCC 2017, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Pay through Cubelelo (LINK)
- SRCC students need to register at this link in additional of WCA website instead of making a payment. (LINK)
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 27th October, 2017.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 9:00 to 9:30 A.M. on 4th November.
- A base fees of INR 300 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.