Online Registrations Close on 31st March, 2018. On the Spot Registration is Available but pre-registration on WCA website is mandatory by 31st March even for on the spot registration. Visit Registration and Payment Tab for Details.
A base fee of ₹150 and an additional fee of ₹50 per event is applicable till 14th February, after which it will increase as shown below. For example, if you compete in three events, your fees is ₹150 + (3 x ₹50 )= ₹300.
||Base Fee (₹)
||Event Fee (₹)
||Free for SNU Students
|Upto 14 February
|15 Feb - 31 March
|On the Spot Registration
Note : Registration is free for SNU Students. Not Available for On the Spot Registration.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website.
- Pay the registration fee through Cubelelo.
- SNU students need to register at this link in addition to the WCA website instead of making a payment.
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants.
- Your name will continue to appear in the waiting list if you do not make a payment but register on the WCA website. Your name being in waiting list does not mean you need to wait to pay.
- Online Registration closes on 31st March, 2018, 23:59 IST.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 9:00 to 10:00 am on 7th April.
- A base fees of ₹350 and additional fees of ₹50 per event is applicable. (i.e. ₹100 more than online fees)
- Payment for this will be done on the spot.
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Pre-registration on WCA website by 31st March is Mandatory.
1) This schedule may be modified by organisers during the competition under unexpected circumstances. Make sure to pay attention to announcements during the competition.
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) Introduction Session is compulsary for all first-time participants.
- Please contact the organizers if you want paid accommodation in guest rooms inside SNU campus.
- There are mamy hotels in greater noida from which you can travel daily to the venue.
- For homestay accommodation with a local cuber, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can go to the canteen/mess in the campus and have proper meals : Breakfast (7-9 AM), Lunch (12-3 PM), Dinner (7-10 PM). There will also be snacks stalls adjacent to the venue in the middle.