NA Stadium Series - Green Bay 2022
- Mar 5, 2022
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
- 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304
Miller Lite Lounge
- Organization team
- Stephen Griggs and Zachary Garber
- WCA Delegates
- Stephen Griggs and Zachary Garber
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
We are proud to announce the first competition in the North American Stadium Series! Our first stop is historical Lambeau Field. This competition will offer a very unique experience for speedcubers and football fans alike. You won't want to miss it! Please see below and other tabs for very important information.
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $55 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of $15 (United States Dollar).
Registration is not complete until both the competitor registration fee AND guest fee are paid. If you will not have a guest, you do not need to pay this.
Registrations are manually approved. If you do not see your name on the Competitors tab, you are not an approved competitor. Please do not book travel or accomodation until you see your name on that list. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the organizers.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 24 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:15.00|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue [Lambeau Field](https://www.packers.com/lambeau-field/).
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Chicago.
Schedule for Saturday (March 05, 2022)
Please read this before registering!
All guests attending this competition will be required to pay $15.00 USD.
A competitor's registration will not be considered complete until all of these have been completed:
- The registration form has been submitted.
- The registration fee has been paid.
- This $15.00 USD guest fee has been paid. (Assuming you will have a guest)
It is very important to put 0 or 1 guests on your registration!
If you put 0 you will be approved without paying the guest fee, but you won't be allowed to add a guest later!
If you put 1, we will wait until the guest fee is paid to approve you!
Please put your guest's name in the registration comments!
- If one guest is accompanying more than one competitor alone, the payment only needs to be made once. Remember - there is a limit of 1 guest per competitor.
Please submit your payment securely here:
- Competitors may bring at most one guest. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
- Masks are are required at all times and will be provided for all attendees along with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- Attendees should maintain a minimum of 3ft from others whenever possible.
- The organizing team strongly recommends receiving a COVID-19 vaccination before competing. For information on, and finding vaccines near you, please use this website!
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. do not attend this competition.
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 test or prolonged exposure to someone with the virus within 14 days prior to the competition, do not attend.
- Competitors are strongly encouraged to bring their own pen for the duration of the competition.
- The competition may be cancelled if the COVID-19 situation in Wisconsin and/or the US gets worse.
- By registering for this competition, you agree that you understand all the information presented in this tab, will abide by all the COVID-19 restrictions placed on this competition, and acknowledge the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other disease in attending an event of this scale.
ALL COMPETITORS MUST READ THIS TAB BEFORE REGISTERING
For First-Time Competitors
In addition, please read this document before coming to the competition.
For All Competitors
When you arrive, you will receive a card with personalized information detailing your events and what group you will be competing in for each event. In addition, you will also have judging/scrambling assignments on your card. Every competitor is expected to help out during the event(s) they are registered for. The card will look like the following:
If you do not arrive to help during your scheduled event, and there are not enough staff members, we reserve the right to disqualify you from competing.
1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304
Plane: The closest airport is Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB). It is a 10 minute drive away by car.
See here for more detailed driving directions.
Bus: The Green Bay Greyhound station is located at 901 University Ave., which is a short metro bus ride from the stadium.
Parking: See the parking tab.
Hotels: There are several hotel options located within several minutes walking distance from the stadium. (Marriott, Hilton, Best Western, etc.)
Lunch/Dinner: No outside food or beverage is allowed inside Lambeau Field. All competitors will be guaranteed a lunch and beverages provided by Lambeau Field catering. Guests may purchase food separately. More details are on the Food and Beverage tab.
There are several dining options to the South and East nearby for dinner.
When you arrive at Lambeau Field, you will want to enter the Southwest parking lot (Lot 6) off of Ridge Road. Parking will be available at the Fleet Farm Gate and you will enter the stadium at the South Gate Entrance. Once inside, you will take the elevator to Level 4 – Miller Lite Lounge. Parking is complimentary for Lambeau Field Events. There will be a Green Bay Packers Guest Services Representative staffed at the South Gate entrance to welcome and assist you.
Please note that there is very limited parking available at the South Gate entrance. The majority of parking will be available at the Fleet Farm Gate. Please see the map and photos below.
Outside food and beverage cannot be brought inside Lambeau Field.
We highly recommend taking advantage of Lambeau Field's catered lunch option as we will be having a short lunch to stay on schedule!
- Catered food and beverage will be available to all competitors guaranteed.
- Guests will have their beverages guaranteed after paying the $15 USD guest entrance fee and will also be able to purchase a lunch from the order form below for $25 USD.
Lunch will be served from 12:15-12:45 PM and unlimited self-serve beverages will be available to everyone from 11AM - 4PM.
How to order your lunch:
Orders must be placed by Friday February 18th. Food and beverage cannot be purchased at the competition.
Catered Food Options:
All food options can be prepared Gluten Free. If you have a gluten free restriction, please indicate this on the order form.
Catered Beverage Options:
Fresh-brewed Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee, Herbal Teas, Assorted Coca-Cola Products, Nicolet Bottled Water
If there are already 60 people on the competitor list when you register, you will be placed on the waitlist.
If you get off the waitlist, you will receive an email indicating that your registration was approved. If you are still on the waitlist on Tuesday, March 1st at 7:00 PM EST, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee. (and guest fee if applicable)
A link to the up-to-date waitlist can be found here
Welcome to Lambeau Field!
Lambeau Field is one of the premier historic venues of the National Football League and home to the 4-Time Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers. Opening in 1957, it has since hosted many legendary events and earned not only nicknames such as "The Frozen Tundra" and "Titletown USA" but also a permanent spot in many diehard fans' hearts. It is now the oldest continually operating stadium in the NFL.
It is the largest venue in Wisconsin and the third largest in the NFL, boasting a capacity of over 81,000! We will be keeping our WCA competition to a more modest size though...
Having undergone many expansions and renovations in its time, Lambeau Field now offers state of the art facilities in an old school environment.
This WCA competition will truly be one of a kind and we are excited to have you joining us for it!
We will not be organizing a group stadium tour, but if you would like to schedule and book a stadium tour you can do so here!
- (Tour dates of 3/5 and 3/6 will be available to book, but they are not available on the website just yet)
Groups will be posted the week before the competition and sent via email as well.
Live results can be found on WCA Live
Thanks to The Cubicle for sponsoring this competition and their continued support in growing the community!
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.