Entry is free for spectators. Clock is a tentative event.
Online registration opened and closed .
* Login to the WCA website.
* Navigate to the competition page.
* Click Register.
* Select the events that you would like to compete in.
* Click Register.
* Pay using the WCA Stripe system.
Please ensure that you are using a valid email address for your WCA acccount.
You will receive an email stating "You have registered for Melbourne Winter 2018". This does NOT mean that you are on the Registration List. You will go onto the Waiting List.
Competitors on the Waiting List will not be reviewed until payment is made.
Registration may close earlier if the limit is reached. It may close within an hour of opening.
* The Waiting List is sorted and processed based on the order of payment.
* It may take a day or two to manually review.
* You will receive an email "Your registration for Melbourne Winter 2018 has been accepted" once approved and you will appear on the Competitor list on the competition page.
* Competitors still on the Waiting List will receive a refund and be deleted on 26th of May. They may ask for a refund earlier.
* Competitors on the Registration List have until 8pm on the 25th of May to notify Speedcubing Australia by email if they would like to delete their registration and receive a refund so that someone else from the Waiting List may compete. Refunds will not be given to competitors on the Registration List after the 25th of May.
* Competitors on the Waiting List may withdraw and receive a refund by contacting Speedcubing Australia via email.
|3x3x3 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||5.92||6.69||Australia||6.85||7.09||7.06||5.92||6.15|
|2x2x2 Cube||Cameron Stollery||1.67||2.19||Australia||3.16||2.44||1.90||2.22||1.67|
|4x4x4 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||21.66||25.02||Australia||27.18||27.37||23.02||21.66||24.86|
|6x6x6 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||1:33.67||1:37.45||Australia||1:38.60||1:33.67||1:40.09|
|7x7x7 Cube||Feliks Zemdegs||2:13.78||2:19.97||Australia||2:16.38||2:13.78||2:29.76|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tomoya Firman||23.20||DNF||Australia||DNF||DNF||23.20|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Feliks Zemdegs||10.81||11.37||Australia||11.35||10.81||11.09||11.68||14.04|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Tomoya Firman||2:04.34||NR||Australia||2:25.56||2:04.34||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Tomoya Firman||6:22.61||NR||Australia||DNF||DNF||6:22.61|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Tong Zhu (朱彤)||6/7 35:42||China||6/7 35:42|
Saturday 2nd of June from 9am to 6pm
Sunday 3rd of June from 9am to 6pm
Kensington Town Hall
30-34 Bellair St
Kensington VIC 3031
Map of location and local parking
Parents, Family and Friends! Would you like to volunteer to help organise? Please get in touch!
This schedule is subject to change. Please check the schedule in the week leading up to the competition.
Cut Off: You must achieve a single time under this time in one of your first two solves to complete the average of 5. If the format is mean of 3, then the cutoff applies after 1 solve. These generally only apply during the first round of an event.
Time Limit: If you take longer than this on a single solve you will be stopped, and given a DNF result for that attempt. These apply for every round of an event.
Cumulative Limit: All solves for the round must be completed within this time. For example if the cumulative limit is 10 minutes and you take 4 minutes for the first attempt, you will have 6 minutes left for your remaining attempts. This is generally only used for blindfolded events.
|13:50||14:30||Clock||Bo2/Ao5||Combined Final||30s (15s)||1m (30s)||A-Z|
|14:30||15:00||4x4||Bo2/Ao5||Combined First||1m 30s||2m||A-H|
|15:00||15:30||4x4||Bo2/Ao5||Combined First||1m 30s||2m||I-P|
|15:30||16:00||4x4||Bo2/Ao5||Combined First||1m 30s||2m||Q-Z|
|16:00||17:00||OH||Bo2/Ao5||Combined First||1m||1m 30s||A-Z|
|8:30||9:45||4x4 BLD||Bo3||Final||1h cumulative with bf5||A-Z|
|8:30||9:45||5x5 BLD||Bo3||Final||1h cumulative with bf4||A-Z|
|11:30||12:00||3x3 BLD||Bo3||First||15m cumulative||K-Z|
|12:30||13:00||3x3 BLD||Bo3||First||15m cumulative||A-J|
|14:00||15:30||Multi Blind||Bo1||Final||10min per cube (1 hour total for >= 6 cubes)||A-Z|
|11:30||12:15||Square-1||Bo2/Ao5||Combined Final||1m||1m 30s||A-Z|
|9:00||9:30||3x3 BLD||Bo3||Final||15m cumulative||A-Z||12|
Please note that this schedule is subject to change at any point throughout the competition.
Ao5 = Average of 5
Mo3 = Mean of 3
Bo1 = Best of 1
Bo2 = Best of 2
Bo3 = Best of 3
Live Results are available on Cubecomps