Masskara Speedcubing Cup 2023
- Oct 15, 2023
- Bacolod City, Philippines
Robinsons Place Bacolod
- Lacson St, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental
Un-rented Room (Formerly Expressions)
- Andrew Thomas Salazar Pacilan, Kenneth Mathew F. Halago, Miguel Gonzaga, Savion Matula, and Xander Louis Gasparillo
- WCA Delegate
- Kirby Jay Caragan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All events in this competition will only have one round.
All other necessary information about the competition can be found in the following tabs above.
Competitor or guardian must agree that NSOC, PCA, and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage, heartbreak, or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please be familiar with the WCA rules and regulations before participating in this event.
- Main event
- Competitor limit
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱150 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
We encourage everyone to register for the events they want to compete in via your online registration, however you may add events to your registration up until the event has started.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱200 (Philippine Peso).
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. See Payments Tab
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the email address found below.
● To cancel registration, please email email@example.com. Refunds for registration fees won't be entertained under any circumstances.
● Competitors may request (by email) to add more events until October 13. Payment for additional events will be collected during the registration of the competition proper.
● Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration at any point. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
● For payment instructions, please refer to the Payments tab.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Robinsons Place Bacolod.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (October 15, 2023)
On-line Registration (via GCash)
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫: 0999 802 0841
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬: Savion Romeo Matula
Regular based registration of ₱150.00 for FIRST-TIMERS only. (inclusive of Certificate of Participation) for One event, and ₱100.00 additional per two events.
Regular registration of ₱350.00 for RETURNERS. (inclusive of Certificate of Participation) for Three events, and additional ₱100.00 per two events.
Please send a SCREENSHOT or SCANNED COPY of your receipt any VALID ID (for first timers) via Facebook Messenger here or to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your message the following: participant's name, amount paid, contact number, and categories you are participating.
NOTE: Please follow the registration and payment instructions. If the instructions are not properly followed, your registration will not be approved. You are eligible changes to events you wish to compete in until October 13.
Payment and registration form will be done on the venue from 10:00 AM to 12:50 PM.
On-site registration of ₱200.00 for FIRST-TIMERS only. One event, and ₱100.00 additional per two events.
On-site registration of ₱400.00 for RETURNERS. Three events, and ₱100.00 additional per two events.
● Please wear your face masks and practice social distancing all throughout the event venue. It is very encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizers and to regularly sanitize.
● Before the competition starts, your name will be called and you will be given a grouping/officiating card which indicates when you will be needed to judge, scramble, and participate in your chosen event.
● You are required to bring your own pen and stopwatch (the timer app on your smartphone will do) to avoid contact with surfaces for officiating/judging purposes. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, you are obliged to officiate/judge upon being called. Failure in doing such duties will result in your disqualification from the competition at the discretion of a WCA delegate.
● For first timers, it is highly encouraged to familiarize yourself with the WCA Regulations.
● To accustom yourself even more with how WCA competitions work, you are required to read the WCA First-time Competitor Guide and/or watch this Competitor Tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate, Kit Clement.
● If you are still confused as to what the procedures are, there will be a live demonstration/tutorial before the competition starts.
● Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions to the Delegate and Event Organizers.
Updates and Announcements
In Regards to updates and announcements about this event, visit the official page of Negros Speedcubers here.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.