Indian Nationals 2019
- Apr 11 - 14, 2019
- Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Shiv Nadar University
- NH91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314
Indoor Sports Complex
- Indian Nationals 2019 website
- Abhijit AJ, Akash Rupela, Dhruv Arora, Hemang Sarkar, Koduri Siddharth Choudary, Kunal Oak, Piyush Passi, Prabhnoor Virk, Prakshal Jain, Praneet Srivastava, Sanjana Srinivasan, Shivam Gupta, Shubham Kumar, Somya Bansal, and Ujjawal Pabreja
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela, Akula Pavan Kumar, Daniel James, Sachin Arvind, Shresth Shah, Somya Srivastava, and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This is the Indian National Championship. Competitors of all countries can receive prizes. However, only Indians can win titles and medals.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 400 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
A base fee of ₹300 and an additional fee of ₹50 per event is applicable till 31st January 2019, after which it will increase as shown below. For example, if you compete in three events, your fees is ₹300 + (3 x ₹50 )= ₹450.
Date Base Fee (₹) Event Fee (₹) Upto 31 January 300 50 1 February - 28 February 350 50 1 March - 31 March 400 50
You can also register offline for the competition at one of the competitions listed in the Offline Registration Tab by paying in cash to the competition delegate. The list of these competitions will be updated as more competitions are added. The offline registration fee will be the same as the online registration fee."
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.