Frozen Fingers Ghaziabad 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Krishnanchal, A-69, Rampuri, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Organization team
- Arnav Arora and Capital Cubing
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Online Registration ends on 21st December and On the spot registration is available on 29th December from 8:30 to 9:00 AM.
The main event for the competition is 3x3 One-Handed. 3x3 One-Handed Winner will be declared the winner of Frozen Fingers Ghaziabad 2018.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹350 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
Fee Structure -
A base fees of INR 250 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
Steps to Register -
1. Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
2. Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
a) Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Frozen Fingers Ghaziabad 2018, your name and WCA ID(if any).
b) Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
3. Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
4. Online Registration closes on 21st December, 2018.
On the Spot Registration -
1. This will be available from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M. on 21st December 2018.
2. A base fees of INR 350 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
3. This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
4. A competitor limit of 50 is in place, and therefore On The Spot registration will take place on first come - first serve basis.
5. Note - If the competitor limit of 50 is reached through online registrations, there will be NO On the Spot Registration!
Refund Policy -
1. A refund (without the payment gateway charge) will be available if you cancel your registration by mailing us by 14th December, 2018.
2. This will be done through the same method that you paid (instamojo transaction reversal or paytm refund).
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.