Conference Hall, Department of Computer Technology, Charles Babbage Block
There will be a competitor limit of 125.
The link for the payment shall be made available shortly. Registrations will only be accepted after payment has been made. There will be no registrations at the door. Please register before the 5th of Feb.
|3x3x3 Cube||Vijay Kishore||8.16||8.80||India||11.81||9.81||8.18||8.16||8.42|
|2x2x2 Cube||Nitin Nathan||2.86||3.86||United States||5.04||2.86||4.40||3.58||3.59|
|4x4x4 Cube||Nitin Nathan||37.00||42.37||United States||49.41||37.00||47.79||40.37||38.95|
|5x5x5 Cube||Saravanan Gowthaman||1:15.24||1:20.97||India||1:21.69||1:22.99||1:18.24||1:29.50||1:15.24|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Raghuraman Rajagopalan||3:00.35||DNF||India||DNF||3:00.35||3:36.39|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Pranav Prabhu||30||35.33||India||34||30||42|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Sripad Sarma Katrapati||11.40||14.50||India||11.40||15.44||15.95||12.10||20.30|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Adithyaa Anand||33.06||NR||38.75||India||44.77||46.36||37.71||33.06||33.77|
ONLY ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE. ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION IS NOT AN OPTION.
A base fee of INR 250 (which is inclusive for taking up any 3 events) is mandatory and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you register for 6 events, your fees would be 250 + (3 x 50 )= INR 400
1) The Schedule and the Cutoffs/Timelimits are subject to change at the discretion of the WCA Delegate after public notification
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) If you have your event only on Day2, it is not necessary to report on Day1.
5) All cutoffs are applicable only to first rounds of events. Time limits apply for all rounds.
|3x3 BLD||25min (cumulative)||-|
|Skewb||25 seconds||1 minute|
|3x3 OH||50 seconds||1:30|
|3x3 BLD||09:30-10:15||Combined Finals|
|3x3 OH||10:15-11:30||Round 1|
|3x3 OH||12:00-12:45||Round 2|
|3x3 Feet*||13:15-14:15||Round 1+Finals|
Note: 3x3 with Feet will be dependent on participation in Round1
Results will be updated simultaneously as the event proceeds and can be checked on Cubecomps.
Each and every competitor should be aware of the WCA Regulations and should abide by them during the course of the competition. Regulations can be found here.
The rear entrance of MIT is adjacent to Chrompet local railway station. Further, the Chrompet Bus stop is again adjacent to the railway station. If you are using the public transport, take the staicase and get down through the east side after reaching the station or the bus stop. If you are using private vehicle, get on the MIT fly over and take the east side to get down which will lead you to the front gate of MIT.