West Visayas Championship 2023
- May 27 - 28, 2023
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Rizal St, Reclamation Area, Bacolod City
Northwing, Main Atrium
- Ace Djun T. Aguirre Jr., Bea Alexandra Marie Flores, Daniel Hussain Mohammadi, and Savion Matula
- WCA Delegate
- Kirby Jay Caragan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The biggest WCA sanctioned competition in Western Visayas is here!
All necessary information about the competition can be found in the following tabs above.
Competitor or guardian must agree that NSOC, PCA, and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage, heartbreak, or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please be familiar with the WCA rules and regulations before participating in this event.
- Main event
- Competitor limit
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱400 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
We encourage everyone to register for the events they want to compete in via your online registration, however you may add events to your registration up until the event has started.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱450 (Philippine Peso).
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. See Payments Tab
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the email address found below.
● To cancel registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds for registration fees won't be entertained under any circumstances.
● Competitors may request (by email) to add more events until May 22. Payment for additional events will be collected during the registration of the competition proper.
● Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration at any point. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
● For payment instructions, please refer to the Payments tab.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 22 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:15.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:30.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue SM City Bacolod.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (May 27, 2023)
Schedule for Sunday (May 28, 2023)
On-line Registration (via GCash)
Account Number: 09054391723
Account Details: Ace Djun T. Aguirre Jr.
Regular based registration of ₱400.00 (inclusive of Certificate of Participation) for 3 events, and ₱50.00 additional per event.
Please send a SCREENSHOT or SCANNED COPY of your receipt any VALID ID (for first timers) via Facebook Messenger here or to this email: email@example.com. Please include in your message the following: participant's name, amount paid, contact number, and categories you are participating.
NOTE: Please follow the registration and payment instructions. If the instructions are not properly followed, your registration will not be approved. You are eligible changes to events you wish to compete in until May 22.
Payment and registration form will be done on the venue before the competition starts.
On-site registration of ₱450.00 for 3 events, and ₱50.00 additional per event.
For inquiries, don't hesitate to contact the event organizers via Facebook Messenger here or through this email.
● Please wear your face masks and practice social distancing all throughout the event venue. It is very encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizers and to regularly sanitize.
● Before the competition starts, your name will be called and you will be given a grouping/officiating card which indicates when you will be needed to judge, scramble, and participate in your chosen event.
● You are required to bring your own pen and stopwatch (the timer app on your smartphone will do) to avoid contact with surfaces for officiating/judging purposes. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, you are obliged to officiate/judge upon being called. Failure in doing such duties will result in your disqualification from the competition at the discretion of a WCA delegate.
● For first timers, it is highly encouraged to familiarize yourself with the WCA Regulations.
● To accustom yourself even more with how WCA competitions work, you are required to read the WCA First-time Competitor Guide and/or watch this Competitor Tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate, Kit Clement.
● If you are still confused as to what the procedures are, there will be a live demonstration/tutorial before the competition starts.
● Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions to the Delegate and Event Organizers.
Updates and Announcements
In Regards to updates and announcements about this event, visit the official page of West Visayas Championship 2023 here.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.