This competition is led by students of St. Catherine College of Valenzuela, Inc. and approved by the school principal.
Online registration opened and will close .
Base registration fee does not include any eligible event to compete in. Additional fees shall be added on the base registration fee according to events registered.
Here are the steps to secure your slots for the competition after finishing the WCA website registration:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
3. Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
4. Wait for the confirmation email from the organizer regarding your payment.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||5:00.00 cumulative *|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue St. Catherine College of Valenzuela, Inc..
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, Event Schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
3. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
1. Go to Malinta Exit.
2. Go to Puregold Paso de Blas and ask for PMUTODA Terminal.
3. If you are in PMUTODA Terminal, ride a tricycle going to Mapulang Lupa.
4. Tell to the tricycle driver to drop you at St. Catherine college of Valenzuela Inc..
From Caloocan City
1. Go to Savemore Novaliches Terminal.
2. Ride a jeep going to Malinta.
3. Tell to the jeepney driver to drop you at Puregold Paso de Blas.
4. From Puregold Paso de Blas, ask for PMUTODA Terminal.
5. If you are in PMUTODA Terminal, ride a tricycle going to Mapulang Lupa.
6. Tell to the tricycle driver to drop you at St. Catherine college of Valenzuela Inc..
1. Ride a bus going to Karuhatan (Valenzuela Peoples Park)
2. When alighting at Valenzuela People’s Park, ask for jeep going to Puregold Paso de Blas
3. From Puregold Paso de Blas, ask for PMUTODA Terminal.
4. If you are in PMUTODA Terminal, ride a tricycle going to Mapulang Lupa.
5. Tell to the tricycle driver to drop you at St. Catherine college of Valenzuela Inc..
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.