San Agustin Village Covered Court
All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Guests are allowed with no corresponding fees.
From to .
Registration fee is 300php good for 2 events (any event of your choice). 50php shall be added per extra event registered. Payment is needed before registrations via the WCA website is approved.
Only the first 100 receipt submissions will be accepted and allowed to compete on event day. Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website. WCA website registration is only until May 18, 2018. Payment is until May 23, 2018. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly. Registration payment is non-refundable.
|7:00 - 7:30 AM||Competitor Orientation|
|7:30 - 9:00 AM||3x3x3 Cube||1st Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|9:00 - 10:15 AM||2x2x2 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|10:15 - 11:30 AM||3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|11:30 - 12:30 PM||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|12:30 - 1:15 PM||LUNCH|
|1:15 - 2:00 PM||3x3x3 Cube||2nd Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|2:00 - 3:15 PM||4x4x4 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|3:15 - 4:30 PM||5x5x5 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|4:30 - 5:30 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Head-to-Head Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|5:30 - 6:00 PM||Awarding of Winners|
Please see regulation A1a for the concept Time Limit.
*TENTATIVE: Finals for 2x2x2 Cube and Pyraminx *
|Event||Number of Rounds||Qualifiers to 2nd Round||Qualifiers to Finals|
|3x3x3 Cube||3||Top 50||Top 12|
|2x2x2 Cube||2||Top 20|
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Present your proof of citizenship and any ID which shows your name and birthday.
3. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
4. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
1. Mula sa tollgate may sakayan ng jeep doon
2. Sumakay ka ng Malanday papuntang peoples park
3. Bumaba ka sa peoples park
4. Magtanong kung saan nakaparada ang jeep papuntang Puregold Paso de Blas
5. Pagkababa doon tanong rin po kayo kung saan ang terminal ng tricycle papuntang ugong
6. Pababa ka lang po sa san agustin Kapilya ng INC then pagbaba mo diretso ka lng .... makikita na kaagad ang court
1. Sakay ka ng Cabanatuan na bus
2. Bumaba ka ng sm north
3. Then sakay kapo malanday na bus
4. Then bumaba po kayo sa peoples park
5. Pagkababa tanong po kayo kung saan ang jeep na nakaparada papuntang puregold paso de blas
6. Pagkababa mo tanong lang po kayo san matatagpuan ang terminal ng tricycle na papuntang ugong
7. Pababa ka lang po sa san agustin Kapilya ng INC then pagbaba mo diretso ka lng sa may pababa makikita na kaagad ang court