Utah Valley Open 2019
- Jan 5, 2019
- Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Spanish Fork Fairgrounds Ponderosa Buliding
- 2409, 475 S Main St, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
The venue is located just north of the High Chaparral Building in the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds.
- Organization team
- Brendan Bakker
- WCA Delegate
- Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Cubes will be sold at the competition by Oliver's Twisted Puzzles.
- There will be a 100 person competitor limit. It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- Volunteers have to clean the venue afterward, so please be careful with outside food and drink.
- Parking is avalable in front of the High Chapperal Building on the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds and is free for the whole day.
- Registration is online only. No at the door registrations will be accepted.
- Registration is not considered complete until payment has been accepted.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video provides the information you need.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.