St. Joseph's Prep 2022
- Aug 20, 2022
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
St. Joseph's Preparatory School
- 1733 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Organization team
- Richard Jiankun Peng (彭健坤)
- WCA Delegate
- Evan Liu
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All competitors must sign this liability release form to compete.
Note: the competition room has moved from the Multipurpose Room to the Kelly Fieldhouse (still at the same school/address).
Competitors may bring at most one guest.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof that they satisfy one of the following two requirements in order to be allowed in the venue:
- They are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To clarify, an individual is only considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or their only dose of a single-dose vaccine (J&J) more than two weeks before the competition. Any dose received after Saturday, August 6 is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
- They tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Tuesday, August 16 is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 90 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 70% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Shaun Mack won with an average of 7.47 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Carson Widjaja finished second (7.63) and Zavian Valedon finished third (7.81).
|1||Shaun Mack||6.94||7.47||United States||13.00||7.94||6.94||7.23||7.23|
|2||Carson Widjaja||6.89||7.63||United States||7.51||8.95||7.67||7.72||6.89|
|3||Zavian Valedon||7.16||7.81||United States||7.77||7.74||9.60||7.92||7.16|
|1||Christopher Sun||1.77||1.95||United States||1.91||1.77||6.04||1.91||2.02|
|2||Shaun Mack||1.59||2.24||United States||1.59||1.92||DNF||2.11||2.68|
|3||Kye Carretero||1.92||2.35||United States||1.92||3.05||2.03||1.96||3.80|
|1||Shaun Mack||10.96||11.70||United States||12.04||14.24||11.96||11.10||10.96|
|2||Richard Jiankun Peng (彭健坤)||11.90||12.61||China||13.01||13.49||12.80||11.90||12.02|
|3||Noah Kim||12.46||14.96||United States||14.83||16.03||15.93||14.12||12.46|
|1||Kyle Meade||1.32||2.41||United States||1.32||2.44||2.77||2.52||2.27|
|2||Shaun Mack||2.83||3.72||United States||4.16||DNF||4.09||2.83||2.92|
|3||Kyle Morales||3.25||4.10||United States||4.50||3.25||4.38||6.67||3.41|
|1||Shaun Mack||6.56||9.69||United States||11.16||10.93||7.72||10.41||6.56|
|2||Zach Ridall||8.47||11.61||United States||12.57||11.52||13.20||8.47||10.74|
|3||Carson Widjaja||10.08||12.07||United States||13.12||10.08||10.61||13.89||12.48|