Great Eastern, Westgate Tower
If you are not competing in 3x3x3 Fewest Moves and 3x3x3 Blindfolded, it is highly appreciated that you arrive during Registration.
Online registration opened and will close .
Registration fee: S$10 entry fee and S$2 for each event.
i.e, S$12 for 1 event and S$18 for 4 events.
Note : There is a 10% handling and processing charge by Paypal.
1) Register on the WCA website.
2) Pay the registration fee here.
i.e, S$2 for 1 event and S$8 for 4 events.
3) Email the proof of payment and your Full Name to the organizers.
4) Once the competitor limit is reached, we will place your registration on a waitlist. If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant on the waitlist. Please note that you must pay the fees to enter the waitlist. Your registration will be refunded if you are not able to make it off of the waitlist.
5) If you wish to add or remove events, please email the organizers and pay for the extra amount of registration fee before the registration deadline.
For first time participants, please present your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality, and Date of Birth on the day of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Great Eastern, Westgate Tower.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.