Silence in Cebu 2022
- Nov 26, 2022
- Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- Gen. Maxilom Avenue Extension, Sergio Osmeñ Jr Blvd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
2nd Floor Room
- Brian Acuña, Jose Polorhenzo Aquino, and Kristian Gil Caragan
- WCA Delegate
- Kirby Jay Caragan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please note, this competition includes only blindfolded events, fewest moves and clock. Competitors are strongly encouraged to bring a guest who is familiar with the process of judging blindfolded solving.
Competitors or guardians must agree that the organizers, PCA and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please read the WCA rules and regulations.
Please check Events and Schedules tabs for more information.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FIRST-TIMERS.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱250 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
We encourage everyone to register for the events they want to compete in via your online registration, however you may add events to your registration up until the event has started.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Regular based registration of P 250.00 (inclusive of Certificate of Participation) for 1-3 events, and P 350.00 good for 4-6 events.
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. (See below)
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the Delegate or Organizers.
4) Requests for change of events are only allowed until registration closes.
Account Number: 09567148553
Account Name: Kristian Gil C.
Please send a SCREENSHOT or SCANNED COPY of your deposit slip (with the competitor's name and events) and any VALID ID w/ birthdate (for first timers) to this email: email@example.com
Please follow the instruction. Even if payment is done and the instruction is not properly followed, your registration will not be approved.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.