Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
There is no registration fee for this competition but registration on WCA is mandatory in order to compete.
All competitors must be aware of the WCA regulations.
There won't be any "On the Spot" Registrations available at the Venue on the competition days.
Check the schedule tab for the competition Schedule
Check the Groups and other information tab for all the other relevant information regarding the competition
Day 1 [26th December 2017]
|9:00 am - 9:30 am||Introduction Session|
|9:30 am - 11:45 am||3x3 Round 1||N/A||3 Minutes|
|11:45 am - 13:15 pm||2x2 Round 1||TBD||1 Minute|
|13:15 pm - 13:45 pm||LUNCH|
|13:45 pm - 15:00 pm||Pyraminx Round 1||TBD||1:00 Minute|
|15:00 pm - 16:00 pm||3x3 OH Round 1||TBD||3:00 Minutes|
|16:00 pm - 16:45 pm||Clock Finals||0:50||1:30 Minutes|
|16:45 pm - 17:30 pm||Skewb Round 1||TBD||1:00 Minute|
|17:30 pm - 18:30 pm||4x4 Round 1||TBD||TBD|
|18:30 pm - 19:30 pm||5x5 Round 1||TBD||TBD|
Day 2 [27th December 2017]
|8:00 am - 8:30 am||3x3 Feet Finals||TBD||TBD|
|8:30 am - 9:00 am||3x3 BLD Finals||-||20 Minutes Cumulative|
|9:00 am - 10:00 am||7x7 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|10:00 am - 11:00 am||6x6 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|11:00 am - 11:45 pm||Square-1 Round 1||TBD||TBD|
|11:45 pm - 12:45 pm||Megaminx Finals||TBD||TBD|
|12:45 pm - 13:15 pm||LUNCH|
|13:15 pm - 14:15 pm||3x3 Round 2||TBD||TBD|
|14:15 pm - 14:45 pm||2x2 Round 2||TBD||TBD|
|14:45 pm - 15:15 pm||Pyraminx Round 2||TBD||TBD|
|15:15 pm - 15:45 pm||5x5 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|15:45 pm - 16:00 pm||Skewb Finals||TBD||TBD|
|16:00 pm - 16:15 pm||Square-1 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|16:15 pm - 16:45 pm||3x3 OH Finals||TBD||TBD|
|16:45 pm - 17:15 pm||4x4 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|17:15 pm - 17:45 pm||Pyraminx Finals||TBD||TBD|
|17:45 pm - 18:15 pm||2x2 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|18:15 pm - 19:00 pm||3x3 Finals||TBD||TBD|
|19:00 pm||Prize Distribution|
1) The Schedule and the Cutoffs/Timelimits are subject to change at the discretion of the WCA Delegate after public notification
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) All competitors must reach the venue by 9:00 A.M. on Day 1 to attend the Introduction Session which is compulsory for all.
5) 3x3 Blindfolded participants must reach the venue on Day 2 before 8:30 A.M. otherwise they may not be allowed to do their solves.
6) 3x3 Feet participants must reach the venue on Day 2 atleast 10 minutes before 8:00 A.M otherwise they may not be allowed to do their solves.
There is a separate tab for Schedule.
Each event will be held in groups.
The list of Groups will be updated SOON...
Each and every competitor should be aware of the WCA Regulations and should abide by them during the course of the competition. Regulations can be found here.
An introduction session will be held on Day 1 at 9:00 a.m. It is compulsory for each and every competitor to attend it. All competitors should be present at the venue during this time period.
There is a college canteen where food will be available and is at walking distance from the venue. There are also some food outlets outside the college. Make sure you go for your lunch as soon as possible and come back on time.
If you are coming via the:
Central line: Get off at Matunga. Walk towards the Kings cirle roundabout and take a right towards Khalsa college/UDCT. After crossing Khalsa, you will reach VJTI. Take the right turn after Khalsa to enter via VJTI's Chemistry department gate.
Western line: Alight at Dadar, get out of the station towards the eastern side and take a taxi. It should be just above minimum fare.
Harbour line: Get off at Kings Circle or Wadala. VJTI is within walking distance from both these stations..
Once you are inside the college you can ask anyone about the textile hall and come directly to the venue.
All results will be simultaneously uploaded on Cubecomps website as the events proceed.(Link will be updated Soon)