MathSoc Open 2019
- Feb 9 - 10, 2019
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
- University Enclave, Near Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station, New Delhi-110007
Seminar Room, AV Room
- Organization team
- Capital Cubing and The Mathematics Society, St. Stephen's College
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 160 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹350 (Indian Rupee).
On the Spot Registration is available between 1:30 and 2:00 P.M. on 9th February (for all events) and 9:30-10:00 A.M. on 10th February (for events on 10th February).
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- Pay the registration fee through the Cubelelo website (LINK).
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.