St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Online Registration ends on 20th January.
On the Spot Registration is available between 1:30 and 2:00 P.M. on 27th January (for all events) and 9:30-10:00 A.M. on 28th January (for events on 28th January).
Visit registration procedure tab for details.
Online registration opened and closed .
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||7.53||8.67||India||8.55||9.12||7.53||8.34||9.87|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||1.16||1.81||NR||India||1.45||2.33||1.16||2.07||1.90|
|4x4x4 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||33.12||35.89||India||48.16||34.48||34.59||33.12||38.60|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||26.20||27.97||India||27.92||26.20||29.79|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arnav Arora||13.42||14.05||India||15.51||13.90||13.96||14.28||13.42|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||43/46 58:52||AsR||India||43/46 58:52||27/50 1:00:00|
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400
Registration for students of St. Stephen's College is free. (not valid on on the spot registration)
1) This schedule is tentative and can be modified by organisers in unexpected circumstances. Make sure to pay attention to announcements during the competition.
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) All new competitors must reach the venue by 9:30 A.M. on Day 2 to attend the Introduction Session which is compulsory for all new competitors
5) Default time limit is of 10:00 i.e. Ten minutes.
In order to enter the college you will need to show your ID card, make sure that you are carrying your ID card on both days of the competition.
Each and every competitor should be aware of the WCA Regulations and should abide by them during the course of the competition. Regulations can be found here.
The nearest metro station to the venue is Vishwavidyalaya on yellow line. You have to take a rickshaw to the competition venue which will drop you at the main gate of college. There will be a person at the gate and also signs throughout the path guiding you to the venue i.e. Seminar Room.
The Kamla Nagar Market is near to the venue. It consists of many food popular food outlets. You can also order from online portals and collect if from the main gate of the college. Please note that there is no time allotted for Lunch on Day 1, so make sure to have your Lunch before the competition, so that you don't miss out on any of your events on Day 1.
Results will be updated simultaneously as the event proceeds and can be checked on Cubecomps.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.