Lexington High School
Will take place in both cafeterias, follow signs
This is the second two-day competition in Lexington.
There is a 150 competitor limit for this competition.
To get to the competition you will enter the main doors out front by Waltham Street and follow the signs to the cafeterias.
Please note that you are not required to attend both days, and all rounds of each event will occur on one of the days.
Registration will close either when the 150 competitor limit is reached or on June 17, 2017 at 7:00pm EDT, whichever occurs first.
|Event:||# of Rounds|
|3x3 One-Handed||2 Rounds|
|3x3 Blindfolded||1 Round|
|Event:||# of Rounds|
Please note that all numbers of rounds are subject to change, however all changes will be announced during the competition
|Pyraminx Round Round 1||8:00-9:15||0:20/0:40|
|3x3 One-Handed Round 1||9:15-10:30||0:40/1:00|
|4x4 Round 1||10:30-12:00||1:10/2:10|
|Megaminx Round 1||12:00-1:00||2:00/3:00|
|3x3 Blindfolded Combined Final||1:30-2:15||15:00 Combined|
|6x6 Round 1||2:15-3:15||4:00/6:00|
|Pyraminx Finals||3:15-3:45||Top 24|
|4x4 Finals||3:45-4:15||Top 16|
|3x3 One-Handed FInals||4:15-4:45||Top 24|
|6x6 Finals||4:45-5:15||Top 16|
|Megaminx Finals||5:15-5:45||Top 16|
|3x3 Round 1||8:00-9:30||(N/A)/10:00|
|Square-1 Round 1||9:30-10:30||0:50/1:10|
|5x5 Round 1||10:30-11:30||2:00/3:00|
|Skewb Round 1||11:30-12:30||0:20/0:40|
|3x3 Round 2||12:30-1:15||Top 60|
|7x7 Round 1||1:45-2:45||5:30/7:30|
|Square-1 Finals||2:45-3:15||Top 16|
|3x3 Round 3||3:15-3:45||Top 24|
|5x5 Finals||3:45-4:25||Top 16|
|Skewb Finals||4:25-4:45||Top 16|
|7x7 Finals||4:45-5:30||Top 16|
|3x3 Finals||5:30-6:00||Top 16|
Please note that all cutoffs, time limits, and numbers of rounds are subject to change. We will announce all changes during the competition, however we intend to stay with this schedule and these cutoffs/time limits.
Getting to Massachusetts:
* Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is the closet airport to Lexington. MBTA Silver Line and Blue Line services are accessible from Logan to the rest of Boston and other areas served by the MBTA.
* A number of bus lines (Greyhound, Megabus, etc.) have service to Boston. Consult Google Maps for public transportation from drop off points.
* Amtrak also has service on Acela Express and Northeast Corridor routes to Boston South Station. Connections are available there to the MBTA Red Line.
Driving to Lexington:
* We suggest using Google Maps for directions to Lexington High School (251 Waltham Street, Lexington MA 02421). Please park in the large lot adjacent to Worthen Road.
Public Transportation to Lexington:
* MBTA 76 Bus offers service to Lexington from the Alewife Red Line Station, however this service is not available on Sundays.
* Taxi or Uber (or other real-time ridesharing services) are also a viable way to get to Lexington High School. Take the MBTA Red Line to Alewife rather than using these services from bus/train stations or airports to avoid excessively high fares.
The registration fee for this competition is $25.00. The WCA Stripe payment system is being used for this competition. You will be prompted to pay following registration. You are not considered registered until you compete.
If you paid but don't see your name on the registration list within 48 hours, please email the organizers.
You Must register and pay online to compete. No at-the-door registrations or payments will be accepted under any circumstances. We realize this may not be ideal for some people, but this allows us to have an exact count of people attending and lets us use staff resources more effectively the day of the competition. Spectators may attend for free.
As of now, there will be NO waitlist for this competition.
Groups will be posted here once registration closes. We will email all competitors to notify them of the posting of groups.
CubeDepot is the official sponsor of Lexington Summer 2017. They will vend and provide prizes for winners.