Hendersonville Winter 2019
- Jan 19 - 20, 2019
- Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
- 2301 Asheville Highway, Hendersonville, NC 28791
Family Life Center
- Dalton Padgett
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Jacob Ambrose, Joshua Feran, and Katie Hull
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Clock Final will be held if time permits.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of $15 (United States Dollar).
If you are registering at the competition, please adhere to the following:
1. Arrive 30 minutes before the event you wish to compete in in order to get fully registered.
2. See a Delegate to provide the following information: full name, country, birthdate, gender, and WCAID (if competed before). Identification may be asked for, so if possible, please have documentation like a passport ready.
3. You can pay by either bringing exact cash or through PayPal at the competition.
If you are having issues using Stripe payments, you can alternatively use PayPal. Please contact the organizers if you are experiencing issues.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor's list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to:
- Incorrect date of birth
- Incorrect name
- Representing a foriegn contry and not providing documentation
In all of the above cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Kieran Dizon won with an average of 8.66 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Zachary Ochs finished second (8.79) and Katie Hull finished third (9.89).