Harbin Open 2018
- Jun 9 - 10, 2018
- Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Harbin Institute of Technology
- 92 Xidazhi St, Nangang District
- Harbin Open 2018 website
- Zhi Qiao (乔智)
- WCA Delegate
- Baiqiang Dong (董百强)
Please check the competition website for schedule, registration, etc.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 160 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥30 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
- The registration period is divided in two phase. The first phase starts at 20:00 on May 2nd and ends at 19:59:59 on May 11th, while the second phase starts at 20:00 on May 11th and ends at 20:00 on Jun 1st. The registration fee comprise basic entry fee and additional fee per event. The 2nd-phased registrant needs to pay the fee ~0.5 time more than the early bird in the 1st phase of registration.
- The limitation is 160 participants, based on a first-come-first-serve rule. For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay, please contact the delegate. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, please go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more. The ending of the registration cancellation is at 00:00 on May 30.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Jiayu Wang (王佳宇) won with an average of 8.45 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Jiekang Pan (潘杰康) finished second (8.83) and Sheng Cao (曹晟) finished third (9.11).
Asian records: Jiekang Pan (潘杰康) 2x2x2 Cube 1.55 (average).
|3x3x3 Cube||Jiayu Wang (王佳宇)||7.94||8.45||China||9.40||8.10||8.95||8.29||7.94|
|2x2x2 Cube||Jiekang Pan (潘杰康)||1.27||1.55||AsR||China||2.80||1.27||1.64||1.49||1.52|
|4x4x4 Cube||Sheng Cao (曹晟)||30.66||34.86||China||37.75||30.66||36.29||33.39||34.91|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tianyu Zhao (赵天愉)||27.98||DNF||China||27.98||DNF||31.78|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Baiqiang Dong (董百强)||26||27.67||China||28||29||26|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Sheng Cao (曹晟)||11.24||13.38||China||12.99||11.24||12.74||14.41||DNF|
|Pyraminx||Sheng Cao (曹晟)||3.65||4.42||China||DNF||4.07||4.41||4.77||3.65|
|Skewb||Mo Xue (薛墨)||4.73||5.89||China||4.73||11.31||6.95||5.45||5.26|
|Square-1||Sheng Cao (曹晟)||11.69||16.43||China||20.23||11.69||16.72||15.72||16.84|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Shenghai Fang (方胜海)||3:13.75||DNF||China||4:14.21||3:13.75||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Shenghai Fang (方胜海)||9:18.38||DNF||China||DNF||DNF||9:18.38|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 50 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:10.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||6:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 40.00|
|Pyraminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Skewb||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 40.00|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 cumulative *|
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.