FMC Singapore 2022
- Oct 23, 2022
- Singapore, Singapore
One Canberra Condominum, Function room
- 1 Canberra Drive, Singapore 768077
- FMC Singapore 2022 website
- Ng Kang Zhe (黄康哲) and Ralph Phua
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 17 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
We encourage everyone to register for the events they want to compete in via your online registration, however you may add events to your registration up until the event has started.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$10 for the competition
Do note that there is an additional fee as we are using Paypal to collect registration fees for the competition
* Register on WCA website.
* Pay for the corresponding registration fees here, then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Include the participant name and competition name in the title of the email.
* If you are a first time participant, please also attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC/birth certificate clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so. EZlink card will not be accepted as it does not clearly state the individual's nationality.
* Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
* If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
* If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
You are viewing the schedule for the venue One Canberra Condominum.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
Schedule for Sunday (October 23, 2022)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.