Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
1.Register on the WCA website here. Please wait for 24-48 hours after completing your registration for it to be accepted.
2. A base fee of Rs 350 and an additional fee of Rs 50 per event will be applicable. For example. If you compete in 3 events, you pay Rs 350 base fees and 50 Rs per event fee for 3 events, so Total 350 + (3x50)= Rs 500.
3. Registration fee will be paid at the venue.
4. There will not be any registration on the spot. Online registration is mandatory to participate in the competition.
5. Registrations close on 22 August, 23:59 (Nepal Standard Time).
6. If you have registered for Cube Mahotsav 2018 and cannot attend the competition, please cancel your registration or contact the organizers before registrations close. You will not be able to participate in future competitions without paying registration fees of Cube Mahotsav 2018, if you do not cancel or contact us prior to the competition regarding your absence.