Colorado Western Slope 2023
- May 13, 2023
- Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
Grand Junction Convention Center
- 159 Main St, Grand Junction, Colorado
Colorado I Room
- Organization team
- Stone Amsbaugh
- WCA Delegates
- Elizabeth Cutting, Raymos Castillo, and Stone Amsbaugh
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video will provide you with most of the information you need.
- If this is your first competition, please be present for the competitor tutorial at 8:15 AM.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 85 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $27 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request by email, or manually edit their registration, to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request by email, or manually edit their registration, to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 5 PM Mountain Time on May 5th, 2023.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.