Big Cubes in Edneyville 2023
- May 28, 2023
- Edneyville, North Carolina, United States
- 15 Ida Rogers Rd, Edneyville North Carolina
- CubingUSA Treasurer and Dalton Padgett
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Clay Moore, Dalton Padgett, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Pierce Tickle, and Raymond Goslow
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please always include your name and competition name in any email that you send to us.
All competitors must read the "Competitor Information" tab prior to registering.
Please read all tabs prior to the competition and regularly check your email for updates from us. All contact will be made by email.
This competition is supported by CubingUSA.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 35 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 90% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
We encourage everyone to register for the events they want to compete in via your online registration, however you may add events to your registration up until the event has started.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Competitors may bring at most 1 guest.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- You do not have a spot at the competition until you receive a confirmation email with the subject line: "Your registration for Big Cubes in Edneyville 2023 has been accepted." Do not make travel plans until you receive the acceptance email.
- After the competition reaches 35 complete registrations, a waitlist will be created. You must pay to be placed on the waitlist. If you are at the top of the waiting list and someone cancels their registration, you will receive an email from the organizers stating that your registration is accepted. The email address that will be used is the one linked to your WCA account. Please make sure that the email linked to your WCA account is one you check regularly.
- After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration.
- If you are interested in being on staff for this competition please email the Organization Team. Staff will be refunded after the competition.
Only one guest per competitor will be permitted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.