This is the 4th staging of the annual WCA competition in Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines. This competition is organized by UC cubers and campus-based organization UP Cubers.
Online registration opened and will close .
Registration fee is 250 good for 2 events. 50 pesos shall be added for additional event(s). Payment is needed before registrations via the WCA website are approved. Here are the steps to secure your slots for the competition after registering:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
3. Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:20.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 40.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Ao5||10:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|08:00 - 08:10 AM||Registration & Newcomer Orientation|
|08:10 - 09:45 AM||3x3x3 Cube||First Round||Average of 5|
|09:45 - 11:00 AM||2x2x2 Cube||First Round||Average of 5|
|11:00 - 12:00 PM||4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5|
|12:00 - 01:00 PM||3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Average of 5|
|01:00 - 01:50 PM||Pyraminx||First Round||Average of 5|
|01:50 - 02:30 PM||Skewb||First Round||Average of 5|
|02:30 - 03:00 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Second Round||Average of 5|
|03:00 - 04:00 PM||3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5|
|04:00 - 04:15 PM||2x2x2 Cube||Final||Average of 5|
|04:15 - 04:30 PM||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5|
|04:30 - 04:45 PM||Skewb||Final||Average of 5|
|04:45 - 05:30 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Final||Average of 5|
|05:30 - 06:00 AM||Awarding of Winners|
Please see Events Tab for Cutoff, Time Limit and Qualifiers. Final Rounds for 2x2x2 Cube, Pyraminx and Skewb may be canceled if the competition schedule gets delayed. The order of importance for holding final rounds of the said events is as follows:
1. 2x2x2 Cube
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, Event Schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
3. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.