Bacolod Cubing Quest 2018
- May 29 - 30, 2018
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- CityMall Mandalagan, Lacson St, Bacolod, Negros Occidental
Event Area (Ground Floor)
- Vincent Joseph Racho and Xander Louis Gasparillo
- WCA Delegate
- Jay Benedict Alfaras
All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Information about registration payment are found on the Payment Details tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱250 (Philippine Peso).
Registration Fees are as follows:
Php 250 - 3 events
Php 300 - 4-5 events
Php 350 - 6-8 events
- Register via this website
- Wait for the Payment Procedure to be emailed to you
- Pay the registration fee
- Submit the receipt as instructed in the email
NOTE: Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website.
WCA website registration is only until May 19, 2018. Payment is until May 21, 2018.
Registration payment is non-refundable.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.