Wyoming Summer 2021
- Jul 31, 2021
- Casper, Wyoming, United States
- 1927 S Walnut St., Casper, WY
Parking lots are south of the building. The competition is in the large sanctuary/gym on the east side of the building.
- Organization team
- Calvin Nielson and Shawn Watts
- WCA Delegates
- Calvin Nielson and Christian Martin
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend this competition.
Competitors are advised to bring their own pens.
Most competitors will be expected to judge.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on July 16th, 2021.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 50.00|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue College Heights Baptist Church.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Denver.
Schedule for Saturday (July 31, 2021)
Competitors will be asked to judge throughout the course of the competition. Because of this, we ask that all competitors familiarize themselves with this tab.
Competitors with an internet-enabled device will be asked to use cubing.net's WCA inspection tool. Stopwatches will be provided to competitors who are unable to or wish not to use cubing.net's WCA inspection tool.
We will have a comprehensive judging tutorial during our competitor tutorial at the beginning of the day that we encourage all competitors to attend. Seasoned competitors will find some things different as per our Risk Management Plan.
Competitors are encouraged to bring their own pens to this competition. We will supply pens for competitors who do not supply their own.
In contrast to competitions held before March 2020, we will do the entire competition "stationary". What this means is that each competitor will do their entire attempts in a row at a single station for a round without leaving their seat.
Instead of dropping your cube off at a "cube drop off table", competitors will find the station with their scorecard (labeled on their lanyard) and place their cube in the cube cover with their scorecard.
When you are done with all of your solves, you will be able to leave the station with your cube. Make sure you have signed all of your solves.
We will have a comprehensive competitor tutorial at the beginning of the day that we encourage all competitors to attend. Seasoned competitors will find some things different as per our Risk Management Plan.
We would normally recommend watching this video if you are new to competitions. We still recommend watching it, but our competition will be ran differently in accordance with the Competition Safety Policy and our Risk Management Plan.
There will be no competitor waiting area.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.