Parking lots are south of the building. The competition is in the large sanctuary/gym on the east side of the building.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video will provide you with most of the information you need.
Online registration opened and will close .
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on May 21st, 2020.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:45.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||6:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 4 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue College Heights Baptist Church.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
We we be holding 3x3x3 with Feet, even though it is an unofficial event now. Results will be tracked on https://speedcubingextraevents.org/.
For 3x3x3 with Feet, the time limit will be 5 minutes and the cutoff time will be 3 minutes.
You can register to participate in 3x3x3 with Feet here.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.