[Cancelled] Utah Summer Open 2020
- Jul 18, 2020
- Sandy, Utah, United States
- 9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070
- Organization team
- Leslie Sampson and Samuel Baird
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson and Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition is cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video will provide you with much of the information you need.
- If this is your first competition, please be present for the competitor tutorial at 8:15 AM.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 140 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on July 9th, 2020.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 40 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Mountain America Expo Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
Schedule for Saturday (July 18, 2020)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.