Online registration opened and closed .
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on July 9th, 2020.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 40 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Mountain America Expo Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.