Utah Megacomp 2023
- Mar 25, 2023
- Layton, Utah, United States
- 1651 N 700 W, Layton, UT 84041
- Organization team
- Bradley Sampson, Brendan Bakker, Isaac Evans, and Joey Day
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson, Calvin Nielson, Ivan Vanek, and Samuel Baird
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first competition, this video will provide you with much of the information you need.
- All first-time competitors should be present for the competitor tutorial at 9:00 AM.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 280 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 144 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 144 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Davis Conference Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Denver.
Schedule for Saturday (March 25, 2023)
Competitors will compete in a specific group for each event they are in. Those assignments will be posted here the week before the competition.
All 2023 Utah competitions are part of the Utah Cubing Cup. Competitors can earn points by competing and will win prizes at the end of the year.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.