[Cancelled] USM Penang Cube 2020
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM49.16 (Malaysian Ringgit).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The base registration fee is RM 49.16 which include 3x3x3 Cube event only. Additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee according to events registered.
2x2x2 Cube - RM 4.18
4x4x4 Cube - RM 5.23
5x5x5 Cube - RM 6.28
3x3x3 One-Handed - RM 5.23
Clock - RM 5.23
Megaminx - RM 8.37
Pyraminx - RM 3.14
Skewb - RM 3.14
The steps for registration are as follows:
1. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website)
2. Once registration and payment done, please provide the organising team some time to process your registration.
Make sure to register and pay for the competition to be accepted in the registration list, failure to do so will lead to invalid registration.
Please take note that:
- All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working day after payment, please contact the organization team.
* If you wish to add/remove/amend your event, or withdraw from the competition, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
* The deadline for updating registered events for competitors, accepting a registrant on the waiting list will be same as the deadline of registration.
* Waiting list will only serve as it's the purpose when the registration is full.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in the waiting list.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue. If the size of the queue reaches 10, we will CLOSE registration prior to the official deadline.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.