UK Rubik's Cube Championship 2014
- Nov 1 - 2, 2014
- Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH
- UK Rubik's Cube Championship 2014 website
- Daniel Sheppard, James Molloy, and Laurence Livsey
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel Sheppard and James Molloy
The competitor limit is 120. The entry fee is £10, payable on the door. Please see the UKCA Page for the schedule, venue, travel and any further information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Alexander Lau won with an average of 9.02 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Edward Lin finished second (9.77) and Robert Yau finished third (10.19).