UCSD Winter 2019
- Feb 16 - 17, 2019
- San Diego, California, United States
- Price Center, UCSD, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093
- Andrew Nathenson, Henry Helmuth, and Wilson Li
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker and Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- The competition will take place over two days at UC San Diego's Price Center.
- Saturday's events will be held on the 2nd floor in Ballroom West A.
- Sunday's events will be held in Ballroom West B.
- Spectating is free and open to the public. Photography and videography are permitted, however there shall be NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Please provide adult supervision for children under 12 years - thanks!
- If any changes are made to the competition or schedule, they will be clearly announced to all competitors in an email
- Schedule is tentative to change at the discretion of the organization team
- Although this is completely optional, we ask all competitors to consider volunteering to judge, scramble, or run so the competition runs smoothly.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
How to Withdraw Registration with Refund
Registered competitors withdraw their registration by emailing the organisation team (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
1. Statement of intent to withdraw registration with refund.
2. Name (and WCA ID, if applicable) of the competitor.
3. IMPORTANT: Confirmation of registration payment and name of payer.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 6.10 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Paul Mahvi finished second (8.36) and Will Hamilton finished third (8.68).