Tianjin Summer Solstice 2021
- Jun 20, 2021
- Tianjin, China
Tianjin Huigao Garden Hotel
- Garden Hall, 4th Floor, Tianjin Huigao Garden Hotel, Attached No.1, No.236, Baidi Road, Nankai district
Garden Hall , 4th Floor
- Tianjin Summer Solstice 2021 website
- Organization team
- Jinjun Yan (闫晋君), Lan Yang (杨澜), and Xintong Li (李欣桐)
- WCA Delegates
- Chen Kang (亢晨), Fangyuan Chang (常方圆), Hao Wang (王皓), and Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥150 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ¥50 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall well prepare the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel reservation. The organizing team may ask competitors to provide their itinerary via online form or E-mail. Otherwise, the organizer wil forbid the competitors whose information is unknown and not refund the registration fee.
4. Search "津心办" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat, and fill in the information to declare the health condition. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete. Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
5. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue.
6. After the registration, if you are unable to participate due to the change of regional risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For foreign participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay or Wechat pay, please contact the delegate by E-mail right after you finish the onlineregistration. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
Please be noted that, the registration fee and all cannot be refunded after 2021-06-03 20:00 GMT +8.
There is a 24-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2021-06-03 20:00:00 GMT +8 to 2021-06-04 20:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
A waiting list will not be in use.
Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on CubingChina before 2021-06-03 20:00:00 GMT +8. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
- Every competitor must have an idea about the WCA regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Weihao Kong (孔维浩)||5.32||6.46||China||5.79||5.32||6.99||6.71||6.88|
|2x2x2 Cube||Zhibo Jin (金智博)||1.67||1.85||China||2.11||1.73||1.67||2.28||1.70|
|4x4x4 Cube||Weihao Kong (孔维浩)||23.53||27.83||China||23.53||28.64||27.06||27.80||28.86|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Bowen Xiao (肖博文)||19.29||DNF||China||20.62||DNF||19.29|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Yiwei Liu (刘伊玮)||17||AsR||21.67||AsR||China||25||23||17|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Yibo Wang (王奕博)||8.96||11.42||China||10.83||12.54||8.96||14.30||10.88|
|Clock||Owen Yepeng Sun (孙叶芃)||5.69||6.14||China||5.75||5.69||5.76||8.50||6.90|
|Megaminx||Dongzhe Li (李东哲)||37.51||44.15||China||46.19||53.74||41.77||37.51||44.49|
|Pyraminx||Owen Yepeng Sun (孙叶芃)||2.10||2.68||China||2.10||2.51||2.48||5.54||3.04|
|Skewb||Zongyang Li (李宗阳)||2.43||3.25||China||3.68||3.50||3.07||3.17||2.43|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Xin Shi (石欣)||15/17 46:55||China||15/17 46:55|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||30.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 55.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *||Top 10 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Tianjin Huigao Garden Hotel.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Shanghai.
Schedule for Sunday (June 20, 2021)
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.