Tamil Nadu Cube Open Tournament 2022
- Sep 4, 2022
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Mar Gregorios College of Arts and Science
- Mar Gregorios College of Arts and Science , Block No.8,College Road,Mogappair West,Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600037
- Organization team
- Anand and Dikshan
- WCA Delegates
- Arun Kannan and Sachin Arvind
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or unaware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 35 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹1,250 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee through by clicking the link: https://imjo.in/Yp6Yny
It is mandatory to complete both step 1 and step 2 in order to secure a seat in the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Ashwin Narendran won with an average of 8.42 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Vrishab Anurag Venkataraghavan finished second (9.45) and Kunaal Parekh finished third (9.47).
|2||Vrishab Anurag Venkataraghavan||8.46||9.45||India||12.78||8.47||8.46||10.49||9.38|
|1||Krishnadev Navnit Krishna||3.98||4.23||India||6.91||4.53||3.98||4.02||4.15|