Tagum Speedcubing Masters 2023
- Mar 5, 2023
- Tagum City, Philippines
Robinsons Place Tagum
- National Highway Tagum City, Davao City
Level 2 (Former UNO Store) Alfresco area near Handyman
- Clyde Dencer Tutor, Jerlyn Alvar Manginlaud, Richert Jay Pinca, and Zian Kiero Nichole Callao
- WCA Delegate
- Kirby Jay Caragan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitor or guardian must agree that the organizers, PCA, and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage, or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please read the WCA Regulations
Please check the Competitor Guide and Updates tab regarding changes about the event.
Please check Events and Schedules tabs for more information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱450 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Php 450.00 for all categories.
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. (See below)
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the Delegate.
4) Requests for change of events are only allowed until registration closes.
Palawan Padala Express/Cebuana Lhuillier/LBC Pera Padala
Receiver: Richert Jay Pinca
Contact Details: 09662885243
Richert Jay Pinca
Send a copy of your receipt via Gmail (email@example.com) or Facebook Richert Pinca.
Pleace include in your message the following:
Participant's name, amount paid, contact number, and categories you are participating.
For inquiries, please contact the event organizers at 09662885243/09662242116.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Leo Borromeo won with an average of 6.05 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Sean Patrick Villanueva finished second (6.60) and Lance Bastien Loy finished third (8.61).
|3x3x3 Cube||Leo Borromeo||5.41||6.05||Philippines||5.92||6.70||5.41||5.53||9.37|
|2x2x2 Cube||Khayll Paolo Sandukan||2.11||3.20||Philippines||4.90||2.14||7.43||2.11||2.56|
|4x4x4 Cube||Leo Borromeo||24.13||26.29||Philippines||27.44||27.68||24.13||24.38||27.05|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Sean Patrick Villanueva||8.40||10.70||Philippines||9.82||12.21||11.08||8.40||11.20|
|Megaminx||Clyde Dencer Tutor||34.51||NR||38.14||NR||Philippines||45.55||35.64||41.50||34.51||37.27|
|Pyraminx||Oliver IV D. Perez||4.77||6.37||Philippines||4.77||5.26||7.84||DNF||6.00|
|Skewb||Elmer Joseph Cutin||3.12||4.02||Philippines||4.17||3.72||4.18||3.12||4.63|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:50.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Robinsons Place Tagum.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Hong_Kong.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (March 05, 2023)
Big Cubes Relay
Irregular Puzzle Relay
- Each participant will be given the parts of a disassembled cube. Fastest participant to assemble the cube will be declared as the winner.
-Participants will be given a pattern of an image to follow, fastest participant to complete the pattern will be declared as the winner.
- Each participant will be given a set of scrambled cubes. After solving each cube, participants need to stack it until it forms a cube tower. The fastest participant to finish making the cube tower will be declared as the winner.
Big Cubes Relay
- Each participant will solve big cubes from 4x4 to 7x7. Fastest participant to finish will be declared as the winner.
Irregular Puzzle Relay
- Each participant will solve irregular puzzles such as Pyraminx, Megaminx, Skewb and Square-1. Fastest participant to finish will be declared as the winner.*
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.