Pre-payment is compulsory for Online Registration which closes on 19th August. On the spot registration will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 26th August. No exceptions will be entertained. Visit Registration Procedure Tab for Details.
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400
Newcomer Rewards Program
- If it is your first competition, you get Rs 50 off on your registration. (i.e. base fees 150 instead of 200). Just pay the discounted amount on Paytm. On instamojo, use the discount code NEWCOMER to get 50 Rs off.
- If it is not your first competition, you can refer new participants (who need to mention referrer name in comments on paytm or fill their name in the referrer field on Instamojo when they buy the competition ticket) to get Rs 50 cashback. The cashback will be credited to the returning person's paytm wallet. You can also refer a new participant even if you are a newcomer but don't refer yourself.
- If you avail a discount as a newcomer but are found to have a WCA ID, your registration will not be approved till you pay the correct amount.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838.
In the description, mention Speedcubing ESYA, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 19th August, 2017.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 26th August.
- A base fees of INR 300 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will assist you.
The nearest metro station to the venue is Govindpuri on the Violet line. You can take a rickshaw to the venue or even walk the distance in less than 10 minutes.
You can get many cab services from Delhi Airport such as Uber/Ola etc. which will drop you to the venue directly.
We are inviting applications for volunteering/staff for this competition.
Please fill out the staff form and we will contact you. (LINK)
Prizes will be sponsored by GAN Cube.