Southern Utah Summer 2022
- Jul 23, 2022
- St. George, Utah, United States
- 1835 Convention Center Dr, St. George, UT 84790
- Bradley Sampson and Leslie Sampson
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson and Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Each competitor is only allowed to bring one guest with them to the competition.
- Please review the COVID Precautions tab before registering.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first competition, this video will provide you with much of the information you need.
- All first-time competitors should be present for the competitor tutorial at 9:00 AM.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 50% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 6 PM Mountain Time on July 14th, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on July 14th, 2022.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Dixie Convention Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
Schedule for Saturday (July 23, 2022)
- This competition will be held in accordance with the WCA Competition Safety Policy.
- Masks are required while competing, judging, scrambling, and running. Masks are highly encouraged at other times.
- Each competitor may only have one guest with them at the competition to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available. All competitors should sanitize their hands and puzzles before each of their events.
- Any competitor or guest with COVID symptoms should stay home.
For each event you are competing in, you will be assigned to compete and judge for specific groups. Those will be both emailed out and posted here the week of the competition.
Unfortunately, the competition and the waiting list are both entirely full, so registration has been closed.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.