Singapore Mini 2022
- Sep 3, 2022
- Singapore, Singapore
- 10 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, Kent Ridge Campus, Singapore 119076
Faculty of Science, LT27
- Singapore Mini 2022 website
- NUS Mathematics Society
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please refer to our official website for the most updated registration instructions!
Registration fees: S$15 Entry fee and S$5 for each event.
i.e, S$20 for 1 event and S$35 for 4 events.
Note : There is a small amount of extra processing fees charged by PayPal.
* Register on WCA website.
* Pay for the corresponding registration fees with the PayPal button here , then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to email@example.com
* If you are a first time participant, please also attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC/birth certificate clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so. EZlink card will not be accepted as it does not clearly state the individual's nationality.
* Include the participant name and competition name in the title of the email.
* Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
* If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
* If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Isaac Wong Chang Man won with an average of 8.01 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Chong Zi Yue Harry finished second (8.44) and Ng Yong Teng finished third (8.47).
|3x3x3 Cube||Isaac Wong Chang Man||6.16||8.01||Singapore||6.16||7.80||8.83||7.41||9.85|
|2x2x2 Cube||Andrew Tan Jing Bang||2.00||2.37||Singapore||2.41||2.16||2.80||2.53||2.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Isaac Wong Chang Man||10.02||NR||11.54||NR||Singapore||11.88||10.02||11.75||11.00||12.06|
|Pyraminx||Lim Zi Way (林紫葳)||2.89||4.69||Singapore||3.73||5.92||5.83||2.89||4.50|
|Skewb||Chen Haorong (陈浩荣)||3.06||4.16||Singapore||4.31||3.22||3.06||4.94||5.34|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 32 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 10.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 12.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue NUS, LT27.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (September 03, 2022)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.