Sharon Forks Showdown 2022
- Sep 24, 2022
- Cumming, Georgia, United States
- 2820 Old Atlanta Road, Cumming, GA 30041
- Organization team
- Raymond Goslow and Vishwa Sankar
- WCA Delegates
- Carter Bitz, Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, Katie Hull, and Raymond Goslow
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The venue for this competition does not open to the public until 10:00AM, so please do not arrive and try to enter any earlier than that.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
Registering for this competition is free.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Luke Garrett won with an average of 6.18 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Dominic Redisi finished second (7.73) and Jared Stinson finished third (7.95).
|3x3x3 Cube||Luke Garrett||5.29||6.18||United States||5.58||8.30||6.15||5.29||6.81|
|7x7x7 Cube||Sean Hartman||2:21.04||2:29.93||United States||2:21.04||2:30.27||2:38.48|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Luke Garrett||8.03||10.01||United States||9.84||DNF||8.03||10.58||9.62|
|Clock||Kerry Creech||4.35||5.36||United States||5.59||4.63||4.35||6.24||5.87|
|Megaminx||Luke Garrett||37.37||39.89||United States||41.20||37.95||37.37||40.52||47.72|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:15.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Sharon Forks Library.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (September 24, 2022)
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- Your Delegates for this competition are Raymond Goslow, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Jared Stinson, and Carter Bitz. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- You will need to arrive on time to watch the new competitor introduction at 10:30am.
- As an additional form of preparation, you can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of the WCA regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to reach out before the competition using the contact link on the General Info tab.
- In each event we will have rounds, and we will take the top competitors on to the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed, results will be entered into WCA Live. If your name is highlighted after all the results have been entered, then you have made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help the competition run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order. Please be familiar with which group you are in and bring your cube up when called. You may not be able to compete if you miss your group.
Sharon Forks Library
2820 Old Atlanta Road
Cumming, GA 30041
The meeting room is to the right after entering the library.
This competition is sponsored by TheCubicle! They will provide gift card codes to the podium!
The registration list for this competition has been finalized and no more competitors will be accepted off the waiting list.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.