Sharon Forks Qualifier 2023
- Feb 11, 2023
- Cumming, Georgia, United States
Sharon Forks Library
- 2820 Old Atlanta Road, Cumming, GA 30041
- Organization team
- Vishwa Sankar
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, Katie Hull, Nancy Hartman, and Raymond Goslow
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The venue for this competition does not open to the public until 10:00AM, so please do not arrive and try to enter any earlier than that.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
Registering for this competition is free.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|6x6x6 Cube||Vishwa Sankar||1:40.93||1:42.17||United States||1:40.93||1:41.29||1:44.30|
|7x7x7 Cube||Sean Hartman||2:32.67||2:36.79||United States||2:34.62||2:43.07||2:32.67|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||15.37||DNF||United States||16.21||15.37||DNF|
|Clock||Tommy Cherry||3.67||4.15||United States||4.32||4.36||DNF||3.76||3.67|
|Megaminx||Jared Stinson||33.12||37.12||United States||35.29||33.12||40.60||39.13||36.94|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:30.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Sharon Forks Library.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (February 11, 2023)
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- Per regulation 1e2), all competitors must be available to help judge when asked. If you do not know how to judge, please refer to the WCA's judging tutorial for newcomers.
- Your Delegates for this competition are Raymond Goslow, Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, Katie Hull, and Nancy Hartman. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- You will need to arrive on time to watch the new competitor introduction at 10:20am.
- As an additional form of preparation, you should also watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video and read the WCA's competitor tutorial document.
- Please be familiar with all of the WCA regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to reach out before the competition using the contact link on the General Info tab.
- In each event we will have rounds, and we will take the top competitors on to the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed, results will be entered into WCA Live. If your name is highlighted after all the results have been entered, then you have made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help the competition run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order. Please be familiar with which group you are in and bring your cube up when called. You may not be able to compete if you miss your group. The group sheet will be posted closer to the day of the competition.
Sharon Forks Library
2820 Old Atlanta Road
Cumming, GA 30041
The meeting room is immediately to the right after entering the library.
This competition is sponsored by TheCubicle! They will provide gift card codes for the podium in each event!
The registration list for this competition has been finalized and no more competitors will be accepted off the waiting list.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.