San Diego's Final Cube-Down 2022
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 115 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $35 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Wait until registration opens on Monday, December 12, 2022, 7:00 PM PST. You cannot register prior to then. You cannot register after Friday, December 23, 2022, 4:00 PM PST. No exceptions to these will be given. If deemed necessary, we may close registration early.
- If you have not competed before, create a WCA account here
- Go to the Register link on the competition website.
- Fill out the events you will be competing in, any comments you may have about your registration, and press register.
- Pay the registration fee via Stripe on the competition website.
Competitors MUST pay their registration fee before being eligible for a spot in the competition.
If the competition is full, a message will be displayed saying such on the competition website. If, after this time, you register and pay for the competition, you will be added to the competition waitlist.
If a competitor cancels their registration, the person at the top of the waitlist will be added to the competitor list.
If you are on the waitlist, you may cancel your registration (see below) at any time for a full refund.
If you are on the waitlist, you will be informed whether you have made it on the competitor list after Friday, December 23, 2022, 4:00 PM PST, otherwise you will be given a full refund.
If you would like to cancel your registration, email the organization team with your request and you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee. Refunds are available only until Friday, December 23, 2022, 4:00 PM PST.
If you would like to edit your registered events or listed guests, you may do so on the Register page. This can only be done prior to Friday, December 23, 2022, 4:00 PM PST.
By registering, competitors agree to the information in the Competitor Responsibilities tab. This tab details the responsibilites of all competitors at this competition. Not abiding by these responsibilities can result in disqualification.