SacQuiet Spring 2023
- May 21, 2023
- North Highlands, California, United States
- Not specified
Details will be disclosed privately to registered competitors
- Chris Martin
- WCA Delegate
- Chris Martin
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
From the organizers that brought you SacCubing, comes SacQuiet Spring 2023! This competition will be specializing in quiet events and will not have 3x3 or any traditional events. If you would like to sign up for a competition involving those events, please check out SacCubing XIV 2023, happening on May 20th, the day before.
Lunch will be provided
- The registration fee is built in to include an all-expenses paid for competitor lunch, courtesy of Domino's Pizza. If you'd like an alternative lunch, feel free to leave the venue however this portion will not be compensated.
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration will be open from to .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 16 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in, although it is not encouraged.
If Registration fills up, we will place competitors on a waitlist. In order to get on the waitlist, you must register and pay. You are not on the waitlist until you pay the registration fee. If you do not make it off of the waitlist, you will be fully refunded. If a competitor drops out, the first person on the waitlist will replace them. People can be replaced up until the registration close date indicated above.
In a catastrophic event where the event will be compromised and cancelled, a full refund shall be offered to all competitors
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Private Residence.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Los_Angeles.
Schedule for Sunday (May 21, 2023)
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.