SacCubing XII 2022
- Aug 20, 2022
- Carmichael, California, United States
- 5325 Engle Rd # 100, Carmichael, CA 95608
John Smith Community Hall
- Chris Martin
- WCA Delegates
- Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東), Calvin Nielson, Chris Martin, Mitchell Lane, and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration is closed and the waitlist is full.
SacCubing returns with our 12th iteration! Make sure to sign up early to reserve your spot!
All donations are appreciated and will go towards things such as venue fees, supplies and other competition expenses.
Registrants will be accepted in the order that they pay, not the order that they register. Please be patient with us as we manually accept all eligible competitors.
Competitors may only bring one guest maximum.
Spectators who are not associated with a registered competitor will NOT be permitted to enter the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
- Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
- After registering, click on "Pay your fees via card". To complete your registration you MUST pre-pay. You will receive an email saying your registration has been approved once your registration has been accepted. This means you are on the competitor list.
- Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
- If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, please let us know as it will open up a spot for another competitor. You can request a 50% refund before registration closes.
- After August 13th, at 8:59 PM PST, no refunds will be awarded.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE 8:59 PM PST on August 13th.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee as normal. Competitors will be emailed when a competitor drops and their spot is available; once they respond, they will be accepted from the waitlist.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
- No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 8:59 PM PST on August 13th.
All competitors must be available to judge/run/scramble for the competition as per Regulation 1e2 and 1f2. All competitors will be expected to help by judging or running for any event they are doing. Nametags will be handed out with all the information regarding what groups you will be competing in and what groups you will be helping in. If you are not competing in an event, you will not be assigned to help during that event.
In a catastrophic event where the event will be compromised and cancelled, a full refund shall be offered to all competitors
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 5.51 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Varun Mohanraj finished second (7.12) and Cameron Miller finished third (8.66).
|1||Max Park||4.40||5.51||United States||5.63||4.40||5.33||5.63||5.57|
|2||Varun Mohanraj||6.73||7.12||United States||7.19||7.06||7.11||6.73||9.43|
|3||Cameron Miller||7.43||8.66||United States||11.10||8.76||7.43||8.95||8.27|
|1||Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東)||24.12||DNF||Hong Kong||DNF||24.12||DNF|
|2||Cary Huang||35.03||46.73||United States||46.86||35.03||58.29|
|3||Jason Ostdiek||40.95||DNF||United States||40.95||DNF||DNF|
|1||Max Park||7.30||9.24||United States||8.92||9.48||9.74||7.30||9.31|
|2||Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東)||7.52||10.50||Hong Kong||11.80||10.76||11.14||7.52||9.59|
|3||Cameron Miller||10.23||13.84||United States||13.33||14.69||10.23||17.13||13.50|
|1||Nicolas Harper||46.10||48.13||United States||50.12||46.10||53.53||47.18||47.09|
|2||Cameron Miller||38.50||50.06||United States||56.76||55.25||38.50||45.79||49.13|
|3||Varun Mohanraj||49.54||53.60||United States||50.92||53.49||49.54||56.39||59.90|
|1||Aaron Paskow||2.15||2.78||United States||2.73||2.41||3.20||2.15||5.70|
|2||Cameron Miller||1.88||2.81||United States||2.24||2.57||3.61||1.88||7.02|
|3||Elijah Brown||1.76||2.84||United States||2.61||3.91||2.66||1.76||3.25|
|1||Cameron Miller||2.57||3.61||United States||2.57||3.32||2.80||6.53||4.71|
|2||Jeremy Kemmerer||2.97||3.99||United States||2.97||5.80||3.32||4.37||4.28|
|3||Elijah Brown||3.57||4.75||United States||3.57||6.44||4.12||3.68||9.72|