SSN Cube Open 2022
- Mar 12, 2022
- Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India
- SSN Engineering college, SH 49A, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu 603110
Mini Auditorium, Department of Mathematics
- Chennai Cubing Club, Sundarakannan, and Vikram Gopinath
- WCA Delegate
- Sachin Arvind
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration for this competition has been closed as the competitor limit has been reached.
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
All participants are expected to volunteer for the event when they are not participating. The roles could be of a judge, runner, or a scrambler, depending upon the situation.
COVID-19 Specific Information:
- We will be requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 RTPCR test within 72 hours before the start of competition (or) proof of full vaccination (two doses) to enter the competition.
- Participants of age less than 18 (non-vaccinated) should bring RT-PCR report which was taken within 72 hours before the start of competition. Failing to submit the proof, Organizing team can deny entry to such participant to the competition. No refund will be allowed in that case.
- We strongly discourage you from bringing guests. The maximum number of guests that is preferred to accompay a competitor would be limited to ONE. The Guest must bring proof of a negative COVID-19 RTPCR test within 72 hours before the start of competition (or) proof of full vaccination (two doses)
- Any spectator will require to submit a proof of a negative COVID-19 RTPCR test within 72 hours before the start of competition (or) proof of full vaccination (two doses)
- Wearing masks, Sanitizing hands frequently and following all local goverment orders is mandatory while attending the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Entry fee (for participating): 500 INR
Each event: 100 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 500 + (3x100) = 800
There will NOT be any Spot Registration for this event
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 3 - Wait upto 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed. Once your registration is confirmed, you will get a confirmation mail and your name will appear in the list of registered competitors.
Please note that your registration will be processed manually only after the payment of required fees.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Vrishab Anurag Venkataraghavan won with an average of 9.26 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Shubham Maharana finished second (10.04) and Sripad Sarma Katrapati finished third (10.29).