SNZ Southern 2018
- Apr 21, 2018
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Phillipstown Community Hub
- 39 Nursery Road, Phillipstown, Christchurch
- SNZ Southern 2018 website
- Joshua Brungar
- WCA Delegate
- Alex Asbery
SNZ Southern 2018 is an official World Cube Association (WCA) sanctioned speedcubing competition. Speedcubing is solving the Rubik's Cube or other similar puzzles as quickly as possible. The competition is open to all competitors regardless of experience and skill, but certain event-based time limits will be in place so as to make sure we can stay on schedule and get through the day on time. No prior experience in WCA competitions is necessary, but competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (New Zealand Dollar).
- If the competitor limit is reached an email will be sent out which will require you to reply in order to confirm attendance to the competition
- Refunds will not be issued after registration closes as this represents a commitment to attending the event
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.